For Easter i baked cake, cupcakes and cake pop from cake scraps
* 2 cups
all purpose flour ( i used selfrising flour)
* 2 cups granulated sugar
* 3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1 1/2 teaspooons baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon espresso powder
* 1 cup milk
* 1/2 cup vegertable oil ( i used canola oil)
* 2 eggs (room temperature)
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1 cup boiling water
* CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
1) Preheat oven to 350 F , i used 6 inch round baking pan and regular 12 pcs cupcake pan
2) Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl or the bowl with the stand mixer. Whisk to combine or uisng paddle
attachment. Stir the miixture until well combine.
3) Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla to the flour mixture and mix together on medium speed well combined. Reduced speed and gradually add the boiling water. Beat on highspeed for 1 minute to
add air in the batter. Note the batter is thin.
4) Distribute tha batter to the baking pans.
5) Bake to 30-35 minutes or until the toothpick inserted to the center of the cake comes out clean.
Let cool to start frosting